Center for Computational Sciences (CCS), University of Tsukuba, is operating the following supercomputers.
- Oakforest-PACS (OFP): 25 PFLOPS. Supercomputer with many-core processors (Knights Landing architecture), operated under collaboration between University of Tokyo and University of Tsukuba, since April 2017.
- Cygnus: 2.4 PFLOPS (double precision floating-point operation). Supercomputer equipped with GPU (NVIDIA V100) and FPGA (Intel Stratix10).
CCS provides about 30 % of the resources of OFP owned by University of Tsukuba (about 10 % of the total resources), and 50 % of the total resources of Cygnus to this program, MCRP-2021.
- Call for project proposals [ PDF (Japanese), PDF (English) ]（公募要領）
- Application Forms（申請フォーム）
- Guide for proposal submission [ English / Japanese ]（オンライン申請手引）
- Guide for member registration [ English / Japanese ]（メンバー登録手引）
- Workflow [PDF (Japanese), PDF(English)]（申請から利用開始までの流れ）
Make sure that you registered the correct and active email address. If you want to change it, after login your indico account, go to "My profile" --> "Settings" --> "Emails". Then, add your new email address and press "Set as primary".
Period of application: December 17, 2020 - January 24, 2021, 24:00
Deadline of member registration: January 31, 2021, 24:00
Notification of selection: March 23, 2021
Project period: April 1, 2021 - March 30, 2022