Center for Computational Sciences (CCS), University of Tsukuba, provides about 50 % of the total resources of the following supercomputer to this MCRP-2022.
- Cygnus: 2.4 PFLOPS (double precision floating-point operation). Supercomputer equipped with GPU (NVIDIA V100) and FPGA (Intel Stratix10).
In addition, CCS provides about 15 % of the total resources of the following supercomputers operated by University of Tokyo.
- Wisteria/BDEC-01 (Odyssey): 7,680 nodes, 25.9 PFLOPS. Supercomputer equipped with A64FX.
- Call for project proposals [ PDF (Japanese), PDF (English) ]（公募要領）
- Application Forms（申請フォーム）
- Guide for proposal submission [ English / Japanese ]（オンライン申請手引）
- Guide for member registration [ English / Japanese ]（メンバー登録手引）
- Workflow [PDF (Japanese), PDF(English)]（申請から利用開始までの流れ）
Make sure that you registered the correct and active email address. If you want to change it, after login your indico account, go to "My profile" --> "Settings" --> "Emails". Then, add your new email address and press "Set as primary".
Period of application: December 21, 2021 - January 23, 2022, 24:00
Deadline of member registration: January 31, 2022, 24:00
Notification of selection: March 23, 2022
Project period: April 1, 2022 - March 31, 2023