Center for Computational Sciences (CCS), University of Tsukuba, is operating the following supercomputers.
- Oakforest-PACS (OFP): 25 PFLOPS. Supercomputer with many-core processors (Knights Landing architecture), operated under collaboration between University of Tokyo and University of Tsukuba, since April 2017.
- Cygnus: 2.4 PFLOPS (double precision floating-point operation). Supercomputer equipped with GPU (NVIDIA V100) and FPGA (Intel Stratix10).
CCS provides about 30 % of the resources of OFP owned by University of Tsukuba (about 10 % of the total resources), and 50 % of the total resources of Cygnus to this program, MCRP-2020.
- Call for project proposals [ PDF (Japanese), PDF (English) ]（公募要領）
- Application Forms（申請フォーム）
- Guide for proposal submission [ PDF (English&Japanese) ]（オンライン申請手引）
- Guide for member registration [ PDF (English&Japanese) ]（メンバー登録手引）
Period of application: December 27, 2019 - January 31, 2020, 24:00
Deadline of member registration: February 5, 2020, 24:00
Notification of selection: March 23, 2020
Project period: April 1, 2020 - March 30, 2021
Report meeting: Autumn, 2021